Does this sound familiar?
You need to
update your pricing
for products or services,
but you don't know how!
You have an awesome website and now want to change a few things,
but you don't have time!
Consider what your clients or customers might want to see on your website, e.g. updated content, a fresh look and user-friendly functionality; all the things that make it easy for them to connect with you or buy from you.
Worry no more!
You've come to the right place.
What website changes do you need?
Fees or pricing
Products or services
Call to Action buttons
I work with WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly and Wix websites,
as well as other lesser known platforms.
"The changes to my website look amazing. I couldn’t be happier with the result.
This is such a relief for me to work with Andrea. She makes it so easy."
Christa Bache Rowe, Personal Trainer,
Christa Bache Fitness
New York, NY, USA
How much does it cost?
I offer a variety of pricing options to fit your needs and budget.
- Valid for 1 month
- Valid for 2 months
- Valid for 3 months
Hourly packages are tracked in exact minute increments
- no rounding up to 10, 15 or more minutes!
- Valid for the duration of the project
Recurring flat fee
- 2 renewal dates available: 1st of each month or each quarter
"My webmaster suddenly dropped out of site, and I needed help right away. Andrea was right there immediately to help.
My site looks much more professional.
Whenever there has been a problem with incorrect information (my fault) she will make corrections almost immediately.
Because she is so organized and creative with ideas to make things look better, I can recommend her to anyone who has a website and doesn't want to do it themselves."
Green Earth Travel LLC
Cabin John, Maryland, USA
Work With Me
An easy, 4-step process
1. Head over to the Service Inquiry and tell me what website updates and changes you'd like me to make for you
2. I will get back to you within 2 business days - usually sooner - to clarify any questions. When all is clear, I will send you a proposal and agreement
3. You review, sign and return the proposal and agreement, and I will send you an invoice with payment options
4. Once you have made the payment and given me all necessary info to get started, I'll change and update your website for you.
I was looking for someone trustworthy who could set up payment gateways on my website, something I'd been trying to do unsuccessfully myself for weeks!!
Andrea was a personal recommendation, and I didn't have any hesitations about working with her.
The whole process from beginning to end was very easy and professional, from establishing exactly what I want to the payment and work contract; it was all great!
I'm saving time by allowing Andrea, the professional, to take care of something which would have taken me a whole week, and I would definitely recommend her to others, who are looking for help with their websites.
Emma Fry, Vegan Adventure Holidays
Poole Dorset, UK